Friday, January 17, 2014

S'more Techniques Please...

Happy FRIDAY! here is a little inspiration for you today.... 

I used lots of Distress Paint on this layout by dry brushing the background, inking the edges, and stenciling.

I also had lots of fun with twine, twisting and looping all the way up the layout!

....a little more twine.

Here is a close up of how I ripped and folded my paper back to create a little "pocket" for my picture.

My title is a mix of Thickers, hand writing, and sketching with my Silhouette. I drew the marshmallow for my "o". 

Wishing you a weekend full of inspiration and creativity!
XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Your use of the thread and brads is such a nice touch! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layouts! I love how you incorporated the kit items, especially that telephone booth piece!

    ReplyDelete

Comments