Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Scrapping

Happy Sunday... I am actually doing things a bit differently today. I am blogging as I create. Kind of capturing the ideas in my head. I am working on a project right now for Genuinely Jane Studios. I am really kind of excited about it. Lots of Distress Paint is going into this project. SNEAK PEAK: 

I love all things paper crafting and altered art, but my passion is scrapbooking. I love creating layouts. So, while this is drying I am going to do a layout or two. I have so many scraps on my desk and in a pile on the floor right now, so I want to use all these to create a layout... 

OK, I have my pictures selected. They are printing now. One of the BEST things I ever got for my studio was my Epson PictureMate. The ability to print photos as I scrapbook is like a freedom. THANK YOU Mom & Dad for this Christmas present!!! :) 


Ummm... I told you I had a lot of scraps on my desk... Everything on this layout was a scrap! Except the 12 x 12 patterned paper I used as the base. (But it was laying on my desk...) 


A little ink to start the layout. I used a spray ink I made with a Distress Ink Re-Inker and water. Then I just splattered the Glimmer Glaze on to the layout. Once dried, I started layering the papers. 


...and this is what was created: 


Very happy about how my layout turned out... the sad thing is, I still could probably make 10 more layouts with the scraps and embellishments on my table! Maybe it's time to clean. Well I am off to create a little more and maybe take a bubble bath.... Lazy Sunday before work tonight...

Happy Creating! 
XOXO





1 comment:

Comments